Want to create hairstyles like Disney's most popular princesses?
Whether your hair is long or somewhat shorter, curly or straight, the step-by-step instructions in the beautifully photographed book, Disney Princess Hairstyles: 40 Amazing Princess Hairstyles With Step by Step Images, will make it possible for you to recreate the gorgeous looks of eleven of Disney's beloved princesses - from Ariel to Mulan, Cinderella to Snow White, and Tiana to Pocahontas.
Disney Princess Hairstyles details forty hairdos, including braids, updos, buns, waves, twists, and ponytails. Among the variety of styles are options that are ideal for both straight and curly hair, as well as for a variety of hair textures. Each hairstyle is created on a real child and meticulously photographed in full color to make even the most complicated coiffure easy to achieve.
The princesses and their accompanying hairstyles include:
- Ariel: Locks of the Ocean - A free-flowing style with two tightly woven braids holding it in place
- Aurora: Aurora's Waves - A cascade of pretty waves
- Belle: Belle's Bow - A distinctive style accented by a charming bow created with your own hair
- Cinderella: Buns and Braids - A pair of beautifully twisted buns highlighted by braids
- Jasmine: High Ponytail - An unusual ponytail perched high on the head
- Merida: Rough and Tough - A tumble of curls balanced on the crown of the head
- Mulan: Mulan's Bun - A lovely bun accessorized by an intertwined ribbon
- Pocanontas: Pocahontas' Hidden Braid - A unique look in which a French braid peeks out from twisted locks of hair
- Rapunzel: Rapunzel's Full Braid - An exquisite variation on the traditional fishtail braid
- Snow White: Braid of Braids - An attractive concoction of braids gathered at the nape of the neck
- Tiana: Tiana's Bun - A gorgeous but easy-to-create topknot
Disney Princess Hairstyles also features "Braidschool," an invaluable section that shows how to construct the basic braids that are fundamental to the Princesses' looks as well as so many other hairstyles. Braidschool includes detailed directions and illustrations for creating traditional, French, Dutch, rope, and fishtail braids.
Try as many hairstyles as you can and use them as inspiration to create your own look. Offering hairdos perfect for special occasions - from parties and proms to weddings - as well as everyday styles, Disney Princess Hairstyles makes it fun and easy for anyone to create looks inspired by Disney's cherished heroines.
Publisher: Edda USA 2014
Author: Theodora Mjoll
Stylist: Ellen Lofts